The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- Sweet Devotion - Medieval Circa 1200 A.D. - 1500 A.D Silver Virgin Mary Icon Pendant (PGP098) $995.00
- Sweeter Than Wine - Victorian Renaissance Revival 14K Heart Garnet & Enamel Ring (VICR114) $1,195.00
- The Blue Seal - Medieval (Post)l 16th-17th Century Bronze Ring $295.00
- The Dark Ages - Medieval 14th -15th Century Silver Cross & Wreath Seal Ring (PGR092) $895.00
- Through The Sands Of Time - Medieval Post 14th - 16th Century Bronze Tiger Eye Ring $225.00
- Tourtour Treasure - Ancient Celtic 5th - 1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP170) $145.00