The Georgian period spans from 1714 to 1830. During the Georgian period, short necklaces including chokers, rivieres, and cameos were popular. Diamonds were the most desirable stone, but coloured stones, such as emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, were later brought back into fashion. Jewelers experimented with new gem cuts, the most popular being rose cut and table cut. Pieces from this time period were entirely handmade and show much character of style and beautifully hand cut gemstones.
- Charming Georgian Beaded Pinchbeck Bracelet $495.00
- Diamante Rosa - Georgian Portuguese 18K Sterling Silver Rose Cut Diamond Cluster Ring GR018 $1,495.00
- Elegant Georgian Circa 1820 Pinchbeck & Cut Steel Bracelet $495.00
- English Countryside - Georgian 18K Amethyst & Pearl Ring $1,395.00
- Fly Me To The Moon - Georgian Silver, Rose & Yellow Gold Paste Brooch $395.00
- Georgian Circa 1820 Pinchbeck Amethyst Paste Bracelet $695.00