The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- A Ghrá - Victorian 10K Rose Gold Emerald Claddagh Ring (VICR107) $795.00
- Age Of Innocence - Victorian 10K Cameo & Seed Pearl Pendant (VICP042) $495.00
- All My Love - Victorian 9K Rose Gold Engraved Heart Locket $595.00
- Amethyst Royale - Victorian 14K Amethyst Brooch $1,495.00
- Ancient Sensuality - Victorian Etruscan Revival 10K Rose Gold Garnet Snake Bracelets (VICB004) $795.00
- Antique Rose - Victorian 9K Rose Gold Rose - Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring (VICR097) $1,695.00