The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- A Celt's Currency - Ancient Celtic 5th - 1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP210) $145.00
- Ancient Adornment - Roman 100 - 300 AD Bronze Fibula Brooch Pendant (PGP205) $295.00
- Ancient Sensuality - Victorian Etruscan Revival 10K Rose Gold Garnet Snake Bracelets (VICB004) $795.00
- Archer's Adornments - Ancient Greek Circa 500 BC Bronze 'Tri Bladed Arrowhead' Earrings (PGE006) $295.00
- Bacchanalian Days - Vintage Ancient Revival 10K Gold Garnet Ring (VR506) $595.00
- Celt's Treasure - Ancient Celtic 5th - 1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP171) $145.00