The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- A Celt's Currency - Ancient Celtic 5th-1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP167) $145.00
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - Medieval 14th-16th Century Bronze Ring (PGR091) $195.00
- A Token Of Love - Renaissance 17th -18th Century 19K 800 Silver Engraved Heart Pendant (PGP142) $795.00
- Age Of Splendour - Medieval 14th-15th Century Bronze Decorated Pendant (PGP180) $695.00
- Ancient 100 A.D. - 500 A.D. Roman Glass & Agate Beaded Necklace $495.00
- Ancient 100 AD - 400 AD Roman Bronze Amulet $325.00