The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- A Celt's Currency - Ancient Celtic 5th-1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP167) $145.00
- A knights Tale - Medieval 12th -15th Century Bronze Key Pendant $295.00
- Adornment - Medieval 13th-15th Century Bronze Buckle Pendant $95.00
- Amulet Of Scarcity - Rare Ancient Viking 8th-11th Century Silver Thor's Hammer Runes Pendant (PGP162) $1,495.00
- Ancient 100 A.D. - 300 A.D. Roman Gold , Glass & Carnelian Earrings $295.00
- Ancient 100 A.D. - 500 A.D. Roman Glass & Agate Beaded Necklace $495.00