The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- Ancient Roman Revival - Vintage 22K Gold Ruby Eros Dangle Earrings (VE293) $3,995.00
- Ancient Sensuality - Victorian Etruscan Revival 10K Rose Gold Garnet Snake Bracelets (VICB004) $795.00
- Archer's Adornments - Ancient Greek Circa 500 BC Bronze 'Tri Bladed Arrowhead' Earrings (PGE006) $295.00
- Bacchanalian Days - Vintage Ancient Revival 10K Gold Garnet Ring (VR506) $595.00
- Caspian Jewel - Ancient Persian 100 AD - 300 AD Intaglio Horse Bead $295.00
- Celt's Treasure - Ancient Celtic 5th - 1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP171) $145.00