The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- Claret - Medieval 15th - 17th Century Bronze Red Glass Solitaire Ring (PGR114) $595.00
- Cleopatra's Muse - Vintage Ancient Egyptian Revival 9K Gold Fringe Necklace (VN137) $1,295.00
- Cloak's Adornment - Ancient Roman 100 - 300 AD Bronze Fibula Brooch Pendant (PGP203) $295.00
- Currency Of The Celt's - Ancient Celtic 5th -1st Century B.C. Bronze Pendant (PGP168) $145.00
- Eir Hringr - Ancient Viking 8th - 11th Century Bronze Ring (PGR117) Sold
- Eir Hringr - Ancient Viking 8th -11th Century Bronze Ring (PGR119) $395.00