The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- Ancient 11th-12th Century Viking Bronze & Enamel Necklace $395.00
- Ancient Femininity - Medieval 14th - 16th Century Bronze Glass Gemstone Ring (PGR088) $275.00
- Ancient Greek 336 -323 BC Alexander III The Great - King Of Macedonia Silver Drachum Coin PGA021 $295.00
- Ancient Greek 336-323 BC Alexander III The Great - King Of Macedonia Bronze Coin PGA022 $275.00
- Ancient Roman 307 - 337 AD Constantine I The Great Bronze Coin PGA017 $245.00
- Ancient Roman 307 - 337 AD Constantine I The Great Bronze Coin PGA020 $245.00