The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- Colour Change Rarity - Victorian 14K Gold Natural Alexandrite & Pearl Lavalier Pendant (VICP088) $1,195.00
- Delightful - Victorian Sterling Silver Chalcedony, Turquoise & Diamond Paste Brooch (VICBR010) $395.00
- Enchantment - Vintage 9K Gold Natural Australian Opal & Genuine Pearl Lavalier Pendant (VP145) $1,195.00
- English Ivy - Victorian 10K Rose Gold Amethyst & Natural Seed Pearl Ring (VICR086) $595.00
- English Rose - Victorian 9K Rose Gold, Silver Rose & Table Cut Diamond Cluster Ring (VICR102) $1,895.00
- Ethereal Blue- Victorian Arts & Crafts Sterling Silver Chalcedony Necklace (VICN022) $795.00