The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- Black Hills Gold Treasure - Victorian 10K Gold Diamond Ring (VICR127) $495.00
- Blue Bayou - Estate Victorian Revival Sterling Silver Sapphire & Seed Pearl Filigree Ring (ER059) $195.00
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Victorian 14K Rolled Gold Garnet Brooch (VICBR006) $195.00
- Celt's Charm - Victorian 15K Gold 'Celtic Heart Charm' Ring ( VICR124) $795.00
- Clé & Coeur - Victorian Sterling Silver Charm Necklace (VICN014) $325.00
- Cleopatra's Jewel - Victorian 900 Silver Lapis Lazuli Filigree Necklace (VICN021) $795.00