The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- Garnet Royale - Victorian 14K Gold Garnet & Seed Pearl Ring (VICR142) $1,495.00
- Glittering Buttercup - Victorian 14K Rose Gold Diamond Solitaire Ring (VICR101) $595.00
- High Tea - Edwardian 9K Rose Gold Amethyst & Natural Pearl Lavalier Pendant (EDP017) $895.00
- I Love You - Victorian Sterling Silver Heart Charm Pendant & Chain (VICP074) $195.00
- I spy With My Little Eye - Victorian Sterling Silver Eye Agate Engraved Brooch (VICBR012) $295.00
- Jewelled Shield - Victorian 9K Carnelian Engraved Locket (VICP054) $895.00