The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- Crimson Rose - Victorian 935 Silver Garnet & Marcasite Cluster Ring (VICR106) $495.00
- Crowned 'Rose de France' - Victorian 10K Rose Gold Amethyst Ring (VICR048) $795.00
- Enamelled Beauty - Victorian 14K Gold Blue Enamel & Pearl Glass Locket (VICR076) $1,295.00
- Enchantment - Victorian 10K Gold Opal Ring (VICR125) $695.00
- Enchantment - Victorian 10K Opal & Seed Pearl Ring.(VICR113) $895.00
- English Ivy - Victorian 10K Rose Gold Amethyst & Natural Seed Pearl Ring (VICR086) $595.00