The Victorian Era spanned Queen Victoria's rule of England from 1837 until 1901. During this time, a middle class began to emerge, sparking a demand for jewelry in the mass market. The era is usually divided into several subsections: The Romantic Period from 1837 to 1861, the Grand Period from 1861 to 1880, and the Aesthetic period from 1880 to 1901. This unique selection of Victorian pieces will surely add sophistication and elegance to any jewelry collection.
- Victorian Revival - Vintage 14K Gold Australian Opal & Seed Pearl Brooch/Velvet Choker Necklace (VBR189) $995.00
- Victorian Revival - Vintage 14K Gold Diamond & Ruby Double Snake Ring (VR785) $1,595.00
- Victorian Revival - Vintage Gold Plated Cameo Stud Earrings (VE326) $65.00
- Victoriana - Victorian 9K Rose Gold Paste Locket Pendant & Paste & Seed Pearl Slide Chain (VICP101) $1,295.00
- Violet Trio - Vintage Victorian Revival Sterling Silver Amethyst Ornate Ring (VR762) $195.00
- Wisteria - Vintage Victorian Revival 10K Rose Gold Amethyst Ornate Ring (VR711) $895.00