In the mid-1920s, the Art Nouveau movement gave way to Art Deco, which was popular throughout the 1930s. Unlike Art Nouveau jewelry, which celebrated organic and flowing forms, Art Deco is marked by its geometry and symmetry. In this respect, Art Deco has more in common with highly graphic and stylized designs of Arts and Crafts than Art Nouveau. In our Art Deco collection you will see a selection of Art Deco, Art Nouveau and Arts & Crafts jewelry.
- Casino Royal Art Deco Enamel Cufflinks (ADA17) $295.00
- Cocktail Hour Art Deco Sterling Silver Cuff Links (ADA020) $195.00
- Colour Play - Vintage Silver Bakelite Brooch (VBR019) $245.00
- Dashing - Art Deco Sterling Silver Hand Hammered & Engraved Cufflinks (ADA021) $295.00
- Diamond & Hearts - Art Deco 14K & 18K Diamond Wedding Set (ADR137) $595.00
- Drama Queen - Vintage Art Deco Revival Sterling Silver Onyx, Mother Of Pearl & Marcasite Ring (VR760) $195.00