The Georgian period spans from 1714 to 1830. During the Georgian period, short necklaces including chokers, rivieres, and cameos were popular. Diamonds were the most desirable stone, but coloured stones, such as emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, were later brought back into fashion. Jewelers experimented with new gem cuts, the most popular being rose cut and table cut. Pieces from this time period were entirely handmade and show much character of style and beautifully hand cut gemstones.
- Charming Georgian Beaded Pinchbeck Bracelet (GB001) $495.00
- Elegant Georgian Circa 1820 Pinchbeck & Cut Steel Bracelet(GB003) $495.00
- English Countryside - Scarce Georgian Pinchbeck Velvet & Beadwork Bracelets (GB004) $995.00
- Georgian Rose Gold, Sterling Silver Diamond, Ruby & Pearl Pendant (GP004) $895.00
- Highlands' Jewel - Georgian 9K Rose Gold Agate & Seed Pearl Brooch $895.00
- Jewelled Cascade - Georgian Russian 18K Gold, Sterling Silver Diamond & Sapphire Earrings ( GE011) $4,995.00