The Georgian period spans from 1714 to 1830. During the Georgian period, short necklaces including chokers, rivieres, and cameos were popular. Diamonds were the most desirable stone, but coloured stones, such as emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, were later brought back into fashion. Jewelers experimented with new gem cuts, the most popular being rose cut and table cut. Pieces from this time period were entirely handmade and show much character of style and beautifully hand cut gemstones.
- Beloved - Georgian 18th Century 18K Gold, Sterling Silver Diamond & Ruby Rock Crystal Heart Locket (GP007) $2,995.00
- Charming Georgian Beaded Pinchbeck Bracelet (GB001) $495.00
- Elegant Georgian Circa 1820 Pinchbeck & Cut Steel Bracelet(GB003) $495.00
- Emma - Georgian 15K Rose Gold Garnet & Seed Pearl Ring (GR022) $1,295.00
- English Countryside - Scarce Georgian Pinchbeck Velvet & Beadwork Bracelets (GB004) $995.00
- Georgian Circa 1820 Pinchbeck Amethyst Paste Bracelet (GB002) $695.00