The Georgian period spans from 1714 to 1830. During the Georgian period, short necklaces including chokers, rivieres, and cameos were popular. Diamonds were the most desirable stone, but coloured stones, such as emeralds, rubies, and sapphires, were later brought back into fashion. Jewelers experimented with new gem cuts, the most popular being rose cut and table cut. Pieces from this time period were entirely handmade and show much character of style and beautifully hand cut gemstones.
- Georgian Rose Gold, Sterling Silver Diamond, Ruby & Pearl Pendant (GP004) $895.00
- Highlands' Jewel - Georgian 9K Rose Gold Agate & Seed Pearl Brooch $895.00
- Mansfield Park - Georgian 15K Rose Gold Garnet & Pearl Ring (GR023) $1,295.00
- Momento Mori - Georgian 18th-19th Century Sterling Silver Skull Ring (GR025) $995.00
- Pompeii Treasure - Georgian 14k Lava stone & Fresh Water Pearl Necklace $895.00
- Recently Sold (GR024) $2,495.00