The pre Georgian period is considered to be the period of time before the Georgian era (before 1714). This includes, but is not limited to Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance. Most jewelry from this time period was made from gold, silver, or bronze and many beautiful stones. Christianity had a large influence over the jewelry made in this era, which explains why you will find many cross pendants in this unique collection. However with the diverse styles and techniques of these ancient pieces fit for a museum, everyone will surely be able to find the perfect rare artifact to add a flare from forgotten times to their own personal collection.
- Ancient Sensuality - Victorian Etruscan Revival 10K Rose Gold Garnet Snake Bracelets (VICB004) $795.00
- Ari - Ancient Viking 8th-11th Century Bronze Eagle Amulet Pendant PGP160 $395.00
- Ascia - Ancient Roman 1st - 4th Century Silver Axe Pendant. $395.00
- Azure Sky - Medieval Tudor 15th - 17th Century Bronze Blue Glass Gem Ring (PGR085) $395.00
- Birds & Foliage - Medieval Byzantine 12th-13th Century Bronze Ring $495.00
- Brotherhood - Ancient Roman Circa 100 BC - 200 AD Bronze Soldiers Seal Ring (PGR084) $495.00